Bill No.: SF0038 Drafter: DKG
LSO No.: 13LSO-0213 Effective Date: Contingent upon 2014
General Election results
Enrolled Act No.: SEA0014
Chapter No.: CH0042
Prime Sponsor: Senator Ross
Catch Title: University of Wyoming board of trustees.
Subject: Qualifications for University of Wyoming board of trustees.
· Increases the number of University of Wyoming Board of Trustees from twelve to thirteen.
· Provides that up to two members may be non-residents of Wyoming.
· Specifies additional qualifications for non-resident trustees.
· Is contingent upon passage of Senate Joint Resolution 1 at the next general election, which would amend the Wyoming Constitution to provide that up to twenty percent (20%) of the trustees need not be residents of Wyoming.
· Contains delayed effective/repeal date – the act is not effective until the results of the 2014 general election results are certified and that 2013 Senate Joint Resolution 1 passes at that election.